Life without taste
So what would life be like without taste?
There are actually pros.
1. We wouldn't ever have cravings, because we wouldn't know what anything tasted like.
2. We wouldn't lament over that, because, again, we wouldn't know what taste would be like.
3. Unless someone was really hungry all the time, everyone would stay incredibly thin and (for the most part) healthy. I mean, think about it... fattening and sugary foods are only invented and eaten for our tastes, and if we couldn't taste, what's the point? Everyone would eat healthy food.
4. No one would throw up because something tasted gross.
5. Even if they did throw up, it wouldn't taste gross.
6. Medicine or gross foods would be easier to make small children take or eat.
7. Picking up the thread of #3, if you didn't overeat, there would probably be no indisgestion.
Yeah... that's all for now.
Hope you enjoyed reading some random thoughts I had!