The Book of Cinderella, Chapter three (last Chapter)
1. And she did leave for the ball.
2. And when she did enter, she was astounded greatly. And, lo, the prince was dismissing many a young princess.
3. And as she did enter, Solomon was also astounded. And walked up to her, and dIanced with her.
4. But as he was about to marry her, lo, the clock struck twelve.
5. And she did run, and tripped down a step. And lost an glass slipper,
6. And she ran to her carriage, and did get in, but all was gone, in the twinkling of an eye.
7. And she did run through the forest with great fear, and was at her house soon.
8. And, lo, the prince made an proclomation, and it read, Whomever finds this princess whose foot slippeth into this tiny slipper, shall be rewarded. And I shall take her to wife, and thou art to go throughout all the kingdom and try the slipper on every girl, maidservant or princess.
9. And when word of it got to Cinderella, she rejoiced greatly in her heart, and made merry.
10. Now, Abigails daughter had been rejected, and Abigail was stirred up in her heart, for, lo, was not Cinderella more beautiful?
11. And when the grand duke got unto the house of Abigail, he did try the slipper on Myra.
12. And, lo, Myra did push and pull, but to no avail.
13. And, lo, when the grand duke asked if there might be any other girl in the house, Abigail sought in her heart of what to say.
14. And, lo, she beared a false witness, and said, My Lord, be it known unto you that there is no other girl in the house. For, if there was, would she not have been here with us?
15. And as the grand duke was getting ready, lo, Cinderella ran down the stairs.
16. And as she did run, she did trip. And, lo, the other slipper fell out. For, did she not wisely keep it in her pocket?
17. And the grand duke was astounded, and hurriedly tried it upon her foot.
18. And, lo, it did fit. And he took her away with him to the prince.
19. And, was there ever a finer wedding seen around? Nay, and for Abigail and Myra, they were made to live in a cottage, and do all the work.
I'll write more Fairy Tales in Bible Style!!! :)