So, I've really needed to say stuff like this for a long time...
1. I don't really have a problem with being mainstream. Big flipping deal if I like Carly Rae Jepsen. Stuff is mainstream for a reason - people like it.
2. I do judge based on appearances. I'm well aware that my judgements are not always correct - I've been wrong before. But everybody judges, and I wish people would admit it a little more often.
3. "Haters gonna hate." You bet I am. I don't hate everything. In fact, I don't even hate a lot of things. But some things, yes, I hate with a burning passion and you can just deal with it.
4. YOLO is true. I will never be one of those girls flashing the peace symbol and making the duck face while screaming "Yolo!!", but the fact is that we only live one life on earth, and there is absolutely no reason not to make the most of that.
5. I have only the faintest clue who Dane Cook is.
6. I LIKE labels. I like knowing who and what people are and I think it's stupid that someone says that society is trying to hold us down and all of a sudden EVERYONE jumps on the bandwagon and says the same thing.