1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
I can't sleep, so sure.
2) Where are you taking this test at?
My bedroom. That sentence isn't grammatically correct and it's taking everything I have not to fix it haha.
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
Never been in one, so I can’t say.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
5) Do you regret it?
Of course not, she gave me life...
6) Have you ever been depressed?
People overuse the word depression. If you are clinically depressed, it is a chemical imbalance in your brain. You live your life feeling as though nothing will ever be enough. I can't say I've ever felt that soul-crushing pain.
7) Are you a boy or girl?
8) Do you have a job?
Yep. Cashier life. Working on starting a photography business and some possible modeling.
9) What is your relationship status?
10) How do you want to die?
11) What did you last eat?
Burger and a salad.
12) Played any sports?
Depends on what you call a sport. I ride horses and used to dance.
13) Do you bite your nails?
When I feel confronted or anxious.
14) When was your last physical fight?
My friend pulled a knife on me so I shoved his arm. Haha, it's a long story.
15) Do you have an attitude?
No. I've been told that I'm the nicest person alive by a wide array of people. I don't put up with any crap though!
16) Do you like someone?
I like lots of people! My friends, my family.....and my horse. He counts.
17) What is your real name?
18) What is the background of your computer screen?
An ocean wave. It's a new computer, so I haven't changed it yet.
19) Are you doing anything in particular right now?
Wishing I hadn't had that coffee so late...
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
‘Hate’ is a bit extreme.....
21) Do you miss someone?
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl, of course!
23) Do you tan or burn in the sun?
I generally tan unless I haven't gotten a lot of sun lately.
24) Have any pets?
A horse, a dog, 13 chickens, and fish.
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Sigh. Excited and overwhelmed. And like I should be sleeping.
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
I almost never stop eating, so yes.
27) Ever hurt someone when you were just kidding around?
I never realize it until way later. Usually no, but it has happened.
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Depends on the situation.
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
No, they're cool:)
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Yes. I try my best to move past those things, though.
32) What are your plans for the weekend?
Well, today I ran and competed in an art show, and tomorrow I am working.
33) Do you want to have kids?
Not right now. But I think I will when the time is right. I've always wanted to adopt.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings?
37) Want any more?
Thinking about getting a second ear piercing, but thus far undecided.
38) Can you spell well?
YES. I almost did the National Spelling Bee but didn't apply myself....
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
40) What are you craving right now?
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
I live in Texas.
Hopefully that answers your question.
42) Have you ever been to jail?
I'm a felon.
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yes, I actually bought and trained my own horse :)
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
In a small way.
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
48) What time is it currently?
7:02 pm (I'm doing this test at a bunch of different times haha)
49) Do you reread texts on your phone?
yes, embarrassingly often.....
50) What should you be doing?
Studying for my geology midterm.
51) What’s irritating you right now?
The fact that I want to take a shower but I also want to take this test.
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
YES. It was very unpleasant. (cue angsty poetry)
53) Does somebody love you?
I'm universally loved. Haha, no, that sounds conceited.
54) What is your favorite color?
AHHHH HARDEST QUESTION. Aquamarine.
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
57) Do you have trust issues?
Not generally, but there was a certain event that happened about this time last year that caused me to question a lot of things about my relationships with other people, which led me to feel really insecure. I'm moving past that now, though.
58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
59) Do you have any siblings?
One brother. I'm definitely the oldest child. ;)
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
61) Do you live with anyone?
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you still?
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Myself. haha. I don't cry in front of people.
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Ahhhhh......I don't think so.
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
Forgive. I do both. Lol.
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
67) What was. your child hood nickname?
Girlie or Booger. Usually Erin. Now my name on the street is E-Rizzle. Ha.
68) Craziest thing you've ever done?
I have a bad habit of not doing crazy things ;0)
69) What is your motto in life?
I have two: Looking at the upside is inherently better for you than looking at the downside. The second one: Just do it.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
I ate a burger and salad, took a shower, hopped on my phone to take this test.
72) Do you have a best friend?
I'm "between best friends". I do have a solid group of good friends, though.
73) What is bothering you?
I need to finish my college application essays and I only have the rest of the month.
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
No, but I WANT TO SO BADLY.
75) Do you play the Wii?
I did before mine broke. Haha.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yes. "Sedated" by Hozier.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
I honestly don't know--I haven't eaten it much.
78) Favorite person?
I have too many ^_^
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Unless I'm alone in a parking lot. I don't like it then.
80) Is cheating ever okay?
81) Are you mean?
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Absolutely not hahaha. Nothing else either.
83) What was the last song you listened to?
Besides the one I'm listening to right now, it would be "Angel of Small Death and the Codeine Scene" by Hozier.
84) Do you believe in true love?
In a way. I don't believe that you will just magically stumble upon one person and love them (unless you are extraordinarily lucky). I think that love is finding your VERY BEST friend, and you being that person's VERY BEST friend. Love and marriage should be two people who like spending time with each other more than with other people.
So, if you look at it that way, that is my perception of true love.
85) What are you currently wearing?
Over sized Vegas t-shirt and basketball shorts.
86) What do you wear to bed?
What I'm wearing, or something along those lines. Ha.
87) What is the weather like right now?
In my area, the weather is extremely bipolar. So, it was 90 degrees and humid at 5oclock, but at around 7:30 it cooled down and now is in the mid 70s and very nice. So I don't even know.
88) Do you like the outside?
89) Are you currently bored?
No, just tired and stressed.
90) Do you wanna get married?
Definitely. Just not right now, lol.
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Depends on who it is.....
92) Are you hungry?
No, I had DELICIOUS shrimp alfredo for dinner.
93) Have you ever kissed someone?
94) What makes you happy?
Laughter, brisk weather, how my horse's mane smells, doing things for people I care about.
95) Would you change your name?
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No, but I would love to visit. It looks beautiful there.
98) Do you watch the news?
Occasionally. I mainly read Yahoo lol.
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
Libra, if that's what a zodiac sign is!
100) Do you like Subway?
Yeah, most of the time.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Try it. And if it doesn't work, run. Lol, just kidding.
103) Do you like talking to your friends?
104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Go to bed, since this is the third time I've attempted to do this, it's 10:10 and I'm working tomorrow.....
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
HAHA YES AND I FELT LIKE A BAD PERSON.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes, lots of them, actually :) most of my friends are guys.
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
*I'm using Maddi's answer, because it's legit and I agree*
If I really loved someone, it wouldn’t matter. Although I hate it, my love would be stronger. Which means, I’d help them quit. And if they loved me, then they would quit with my help.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
I love a lot of artists right now. Hozier is a great lyricist, Lana Del Rey is a great lyricist, Kings of Leon are great lyricists....But I'm going to go with my general favorite lyrics from a song that I always go to when I'm feeling terrible:
"there will come a time, you'll see/
with no more tears and love will not break your heart/
so dismiss your fears, get over your hill and see/
what you find there/
with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair." ~After the Storm, Mumford and Sons. It's a really beautiful song, and really worth listening to.
111) Can you count to one million?
Not even going to try. Lol.
I did it at several different times, so please ignore the discrepancies
OMG!!!! I LOVE MUMFORD AND SONS AND THAT IS ONE OF THE BEST LYRICAL SONG!!! Love!!!!! Hahaha!
This is great! Very imformative! I loved your answer to "do you believ on true love" and wish I couldn't copied you ;)
I'm surrounded by Libra's!!! Hahaha!
This is really great! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
"Here's looking at you, Kid"
Thanks! @homey, I thought the
Thanks! @homey, I thought the same thing when I read yours! I was like 'wow, me too' the whole time.
"You were not meant to fit into a shallow box built by someone else." -J. Raymond
"14) When was your last
"14) When was your last physical fight?
My friend pulled a knife on me so I shoved his arm. Haha, it's a long story."
Aww, I got quoted!! "because it's legit" Well thankyou, my family should learn uplifting sentences like these so as to encourage me when in fact I do say some things that are legit. Yes.
Anyway, great read! It's great to see everyone doing this!
Goodbye? Oh no, please. Can’t we just go back to page one and start all over again?” – Winnie The Pooh
Thu, 10/16/2014 - 04:00
In reply to "14) When was your last by Maddi
Haha, thanks! And you're
Haha, thanks! And you're welcome ;) I liked your answer to that question the best for sure!
"You were not meant to fit into a shallow box built by someone else." -J. Raymond
hahaha!! I love this! I love
hahaha!! I love this! I love how similar some of our answers are! :) I absolutely love number 84. That needs to be framed on a wall somewhere.