1)Are you really ready for 111 questions?
2) Where are you taking this test at?
My phone. On Apricot Pie.
3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
No, it was a great learning experience.
4) Who did you last say “I love you” to?
Mommy probably... Or my daddy.
5) Do you regret it?
No, but I definitely understand the feeling of regretting saying "I love you" to someone too soon, or when it isn't really love.
6) Have you ever been depressed?
Yeah, I have my cycles of happiness, loneliness, sadness, peace and joy like everyone else.
7) Are you a boy or girl?
8) Do you have a job?
Nope, not one that I get paid for at least ;P
9) What is your relationship status?
Single, unless you count my daydream boyfriend :P
10) How do you want to die?
Painlessly many, many, many years from now!
11) What did you last eat?
Pumpkin bread and it was absolutely delicious!
12) Played any sports?
13) Do you bite your nails?
No... Unless I have a hangnail that's really bad or something...
14) When was your last physical fight?
Either with my brother or sister... Don't know?
15) Do you have an attitude?
Depends on my mood, I very rarely have an attitude, but when I do get out of my way ;)
16) Do you like someone?
Not someONE, I'd say several somebodies!
17) What is your real name?
18) What is the background of your computer screen?
A plain blue windows pic I can't get rid of! But for my phone? Lock screen is of a cheer stunt with friends and my wall pic is a cupcake!
19) Are you doing anything in particular right now?
I'm sitting on the bathroom floor because it's the only quiet place in the house.
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
My selfish uncle who won't give my parent's guardian rights over my little cousin who's been staying with us for nearly a year because both her parents are drug addicts and criminals.
21) Do you miss someone?
Yes! Actually a few people!!! But mostly my friends :)
22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirl! Definitely twirl, it's like a game while eating!
23) Do you tan or burn in the sun?
Burn, and I only golden a bit.
24) Have any pets?
25) How exactly are you feeling?
Tired, but excited because in an hour or so I'm going with Homey to a movie concert thingy! I'm also sore from a double header yesterday that seemed to last FOREVER!
26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
Don't drive but of course, who hasn't?
27) Ever hurt someone when you were just kidding around?
Yes!!! My siblings always seem to walk away sobbing because I accidentally hurt them while just playing. I've also hurt a few friends when just kidding around, but not recently.
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
Only have one, but no... It was a good experience and I have lots of good memories, and I look forward to the future where I can apply what I've learned to have a better relationship than the last ;)
29) Are you afraid of spiders?
Only really really big ones!
31) Do you regret anything from your past?
Of course, several things. But nothing major!
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Well Friday I threw a surprise party and yesterday was a double header football game, today going out with Homey to see a One Direction Concert movie which is SUPER exciting!!! And my grandparents are in town on top of that!
33) Do you want to have kids?
Yes, but like Homey not until I'm like thirty or something so that I have time to travel the world and be a bit stupid if I have to.
34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?
Um! Wow random question... But no.
35) Do you type fast?
Yes, but not as fast as some.
36) Do you have piercings?
Yes, my ears.
37) Want any more?
Yes!! I want two holes, and maybe a cartilage!
38) Can you spell well?
Eh! I'm okay! Sometimes I'm not so okay though.
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
40) What are you craving right now?
Chocolate (always) and kisses.
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Oh yeah! Every year we have bonfires at my Nana and Poppops house!
42) Have you ever been to jail?
Nope! And it will remain that way!
43) Have you ever been on a horse?
Yeah, when I was younger.
44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
No not a pick up truck.
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Yes and it's the worst feeling in the world!
46) Have you ever been cheated on?
Not in a relationship, but I'm sure I've probably been cheated by stores and stuff before :P
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
48) What time is it currently?
49) Do you reread texts on your phone?
All the time!!!
50) What should you be doing?
Getting ready to go.
51) What’s irritating you right now?
52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
Yes, it's a difficult feeling to explain.
53) Does somebody love you?
Everyone who knows me I'm pretty sure loves me! Might be one or two people who don't ;)
54) What is your favorite color?
Pink ooh and blue!!!
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes, frequently! Just yesterday even.
57) Do you have trust issues?
With myself sometimes, but not really with anyone else.
58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
Eh... Not sure! I should really get ready for my day.
59) Do you have any siblings?
Two sisters (one of them actually being my cousin) and three brothers.
60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
61) Do you live with anyone?
62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you still?
Sometimes I think so, and hope so since I think of him.
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
My mom! Definitely my mom!
64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
Yes!!! Yes! Yes!
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Feels like it's the most full and exciting year of my life... Next year will be the best and the year after that and the year after that... So
Yeah, this year has been the best so far!!
67) What was your child hood nickname?
68) Craziest thing you've ever done?
Fell into a cart of pillows in a store and then sunk to the bottom with my legs stuck in the air. It was hilarious!
69) What is your motto in life?
Everything has it's cycle and it's okay to recreate myself over and over again because life is about birth and life, death and rebirth. When something in your life ends, something else begins and it's a wonderful journey!
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
A hundred percent yes!
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Talked to a friend about his flirtatious social appearance that girls always fall for but don't realize it's just him being friendly.
72) Do you have a best friend?
Yes, and I'm so extremely grateful to have her in my life!!!
73) What is bothering you?
The fact that I'm a hopeless romantic that can't stop daydreaming about romance.
74) Have you ever been out of your country?
When I was young, I can only remember a few things.
75) Do you play the Wii?
A little bit! Love Lego wii games :)
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yes actually! The radio.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
78) Favorite person?
Myself? Or my mom and dad... That's a hard question!
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really, but sometimes.
80) Is cheating ever okay?
Unless you're Mr. Rochester and married to a psycho and you can't get out of the situation when really you truly love someone else with all your heart and soul, then no.
81) Are you mean?
To my sister... Or unintentionally.
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
No, it's impossible.
83) What was the last song you listened to?
A song I can't remember the name to.
84) Do you believe in true love?
85) What are you currently wearing?
Workout pants, and a colorful shirt with a mermaid on it.
86) What do you wear to bed?
Comfy long pants and lately long sleeves shirts.
87) What is the weather like right now?
Like fall, kind of cool and wet.
88) Do you like the outside?
89) Are you currently bored?
90) Do you wanna get married?
91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Used to not think so, but I realized how tempting it is to call some or you care a lot for "baby" it's like another term of endearment.
92) Are you hungry?
Right now, actually I am!
93) Have you ever kissed someone?
Anyone who reads my poetry can tell you yes! Haha.
94) What makes you happy?
Chocolate, friends, spending time with my mom, traveling, comments, good weather, feeling healthy, a happy ending, romantic comedy movies, my favorite shows, compliments, complimenting other people, other people smiling at me, and smiling at other people.
95) Would you change your name?
96) Ever been to Alaska?
No, have you?
98) Do you watch the news?
No, it drains me and makes me feel like the world is a dark dark hole.
99) What’ s your zodiac sign?
Scorpio is my sun sign, Taurus is my moon sign.
100) Do you like Subway?
Yeah it's okay, it's not my first choice.
101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Yeah, it would make things very awkward and complicated.
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
Chances are I've had a few feelings here and there for them also, so I'd swing with it and see how awkward it is to be romantically oriented with each other... Then if it turns out to be stiff and really hard I'd just try to go back to being friends.
103) Do you like talking to your friends?
Nah, I just like giving them stare downs and making faces at them... Of course I like talking to my friends!
104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Stay awake? Take a shower... Clean up my room a bit, make lunch... Go to cheer practice and spend the night at my Nana's and Poppop's house.
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Yes, but up to a point I just feel like an absolutely horrible person.
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
Yes! same guy from question 71, he's so fun to be around! Completely comfortable and easy, so easy to be myself around! It's rare for me, so it's really nice!
107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My little brother? Or outside of family... Probably the costumer service guy at check out in the grocery store.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Right now I say yes! But I'm guessing if someone I really cared for and loved smoked I'd try to help them the best I could... Hopefully the fact that they aren't kissing me until they quit smoking will help them stop.
109) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
110) Favorite lyrics right now?
"Tell all them skinny chicks that/ nah I'm just playin' I know you think you're fat/ but I'm here to tell ya/ every inch of you is perfect from the bottom to the top."
111) Can you count to one million?
No! I can hardly get to 150! I lose concentration and then 20 goes to 31 and numbers skip and go back and it's a mess!
So here's my 111 questions! Thinking about it, I must seem like the most selfish vain person ever :P hahaha! Well... I guess that's me ;) thanks for reading! And I love everyone's by the way! This must be a bit choppy, it took me three days and all times of the day to finish :P so excuse the time lapses.