Well, well, hello there, friends! I have always thought that six is a wonderful number, and I have exciting things to express, so hence the title of this little ramble.
1. One thing that gets me really excited is smelling spring in the air, because that’s what it is—spring! Spring is here; ladies and gentleman, and I can just anticipate summer days spent getting tanned, swimming, and in general having fun. In the sun. Oh yes.
2. Number second is that I have just previously passed my anniversary of becoming an Apricot Pie member. Two years of being inspired have really added to my life and made a tremendous difference and I would still be writing silly little stories if it weren’t for all you lovely people.
3. It will be my birthday in almost a month, and of course birthdays are very exciting, so its mention made it to this list of wonderful exciting things.
4. Talking of birthdays, this year I will be turning a number that everyone calls sweet, special, etc. Etc. Personally I am looking forward to actually learning how to drive a motorized vehicle with four wheels used to carry people around. Very exciting. And scary. And probably quite terrifying by the time I’m sitting behind wheel yelling at my dad saying I forgot which one’s the brake.
5. I started refereeing basketball games! Well, not quite that, but I’m learning how to by “shadowing” another ref and becoming used to the game. It’s nerve racking! But eventually I will (fingers crossed) pick it up and actually get payed for hopefully becoming fit.
6. Oh dear, last one. This list could go on forever, I’m sure. I don’t really know what to pick out and say. Perhaps I’ll be really allusive and just say that this is a very exciting (and wonderful!) time of my life and new doors and opportunities are opening all the time. They really are. It’s so awesome to see God’s hands on my life and know that He is in total control of everything. Absolutely everything. It’s wonderful.
Hey! I do apologise for being absent, with all these wonderful and exciting things in my life ;) So, comment and tell me: What's been happening in your lives?